ASEAKO ELECTRIC BIKE – TOURNEY 250W
The Aseako Tourney continues to be our best selling model and really turns heads where ever it goes due to its slick and smooth design.
The Tourney features:
- Front and rear suspension making it ideal for both on and offroad riding
- Shimano 8 speed gear system
- Tektro disc brakes front and back with electric motor cut-off function for additional safety
- Velo Air seat – wide and extremely comfortable making for a great ride
- Our unique mid-drive motor that works with the gears to provide improved hill climbing ability and better battery performance
- Raised handlebar height to provide a more upright riding position for those who prefer that. Otherwise simply adjust it back down.
- Integrated front and rear lighting
- Built in rear rack suitable for attaching pannier bags or baskets to carry those extra items.
- 15aH Battery upgrade option to provide greater range for those who need it.
- Two frame sizes – Standard and large
- Choice of two colour combinations in the large frame and one combination in the standard frame.
A fantastic all round bike most commonly used for commuting, recreational on-road and off-road riding and tagging along with the RV or caravan.
- Top of seat padding in its lowest position to the ground – 880mm
- Top of seat padding in its highest position to the ground -1010 mm
- Top of seat padding in its lowest position to the top of the pedal in its lowest position – 730mm
- Top of seat padding in its highest position to the top of the pedal in its lowest position – 850mm
- Middle of seat post to middle of handlebar stem / fork – 540mm
- Top of seat padding in its lowest position to the ground – 930mm
- Top of seat padding in its highest position to the ground – 1030mm
- Top of seat padding in its lowest position to the top of the pedal in its lowest position – 800mm
- Top of seat padding in its highest position to the top of the pedal in its lowest position – 910mm
- Middle of seat post to middle of handlebar stem / fork – 580mm
The current 250W Legislation states that electric bikes must be speed limited to 25kph under pedal assist mode and 6kph under twist throttle mode. If you plan on riding your ASEAKO bike off road, then you will be able to disable the speed limiter which will then allow you to reach speeds of approx 32kmh with a small amount of assistance from the rider in pedal assist mode. Range 30 – 40km is the expected range, depending on terrain. This is based on using “High” power assist mode. If a lower level of “power assist” is used then your battery range can be increased significantly.
250 watt brushless high torque crank motor
Samsung 36V 10Ah Advanced Lithium Ion Technology© Quick release
Your bicycle will come with a 240V “Smart Charger” which allows you to charge you battery while it is either attached to the bike, or you can remove your battery and charge it anywhere you like. Once the charge light turns from red to green, your battery is fully charged. Once the green fully charged light comes on, your charger will stop charging your battery.
Pedelec System Engages the motor when the rider starts to pedal, the motor stops assisting when the rider stops pedaling, or when the brakes are applied. There are 3 levels of power assistance: Low, Med & High.
The Twist Throttle is located on the left hand grip. This means that you can keep your feet stationary and just ride using the twist throttle. Please note that 250W speed restrictions apply for throttle control, as per the information above under the “SPEED” heading.
Zoom 550 Suspension Alloy
Shimano Alivio 8 speed
Tektro Disc Brakes Front and Rear
26 inch HJC DA300
Front & Rear LED’s
28kg (24.5kg without Battery)