ASEAKO CRUISER II 250W ELECTRIC BIKE
The Aseako Cruiser Electric Bike is as the name suggests an easy-going step-thru design built for style and comfort. Popular with both men and women, it offers and easy to get on frame style with a nice upright riding position and a low seat-to-ground height making it a great option for riders of lower stature or those with some mobility issues.
The Aseako Cruiser features:
- Front Suntour suspension to smooth out those city road bumps
- Shimano Nexus 3 speed internal hub gear system. This is a highly reliable. low maintenance gear drive providing for smooth and easy to operate gear changing.
- V brakes front and back with electric motor cut-off function for additional safety
- Full cover mudguards both front and rear
- Cionlli saddle – wide and extremely comfortable making for a great ride
- Our unique mid-drive motor that works with the gears to provide improved hill climbing ability and better battery performance
- Semi swept back handlebar to provide a more upright riding position for those who prefer that.
- Integrated front and rear lighting
- Full size rear pannier rack suitable for attaching pannier bags or baskets to carry those extra items.
- Bike stand
- Choice of two colours – White or Black
A really nice comfortable ride with excellent practicality. Most commonly used for local errands and recreational on-road riding with family and friends and as an easy transport solution for those touring with the RV or caravan.
Current 250W Legislation states that electric bikes must be speed limited to 25kph under pedal assist mode and 6kph under twist throttle mode. If you plan on riding your ASEAKO bike off road, you will be able to disable the speed limiter which will then allow you to reach a top speed of up to 28 -32kmh subject to riding conditions i.e. incline, wind etc. and rider size. With a small amount of assistance from the rider you could potentially exceed this speed.
250 watt brushless high torque crank motor
Samsung 36V 10Ah Advanced Lithium Ion Technology© Quick release
Range on one battery charge can technically be up to 60 or more km per charge however this is under optimum riding conditions and using good rider management – i.e. efficient use of power levels, gears and reasonable rider input. On average we find a more realistic expectation is around 30 – 40km depending on terrain, rider size, rider input level and weather conditions such as wind and rain. This is based on using “Medium / High” power assist mode most of the time. If a lower level of “power assist” is used then your battery capacity will increase significantly.
Your electric bicycle will come with a 240V “Smart Charger” which allows you to charge you battery while it is either attached to the bike, or you can remove your battery and charge it anywhere you like. Once the charge light turns from red to green, your battery is fully charged. Once the green fully charged light comes on, your charger will stop charging your battery.
Our Pedal Assist System engages the motor when the rider starts to pedal, the motor stops assisting when the rider stops pedaling, the brakes are applied or you reach the legal top pedal assist speed of 25km p/hr.
There are 3 levels of power assistance: Low, Med & High.
Our bikes also feature a Twist Throttle control which is located on the left hand grip. (Due to the gear levers being located on the RHS) This function makes it easy to get moving from a standing start up to 6km/h (reasonable walking speed) rather than having to get the bike moving manually and wait for the pedal assist function to kick in. In off-road mode, this means you can simply ride the bike under throttle only with no pedaling but please note that in off-road mode, it is not legal to ride on public roads and pathways. See info under the “SPEED” heading.
Suntour Suspension Alloy
Shimano Nexus 3 Speed Internal Hub Gears
Tektro V Brakes Front and Rear Shimano Integrated Rolla Brakes
26 inch HJC DA300 rims with Kenda – 1.95 Cross Road / MTB Tyres.
Front & Rear LED’s
28kg (24.5kg without Battery)