ASEAKO 250W ROSSA II ELECTRIC BIKE Nuvinci Optimised
The Aseako Rossa II Electric Bike is another in our unique electric bicycle range. A full dual suspension frame design with high set adjustable handlebars it offers a great on-road and off-road riding experience with excellent hill climbing ability and extended range. It has all of the features of our standard Aseako Tourney but with some really nice upgrades.
- NuVinci 380 Continuously variable gear drive instead of the standard 8 speed Shimano external gears offering greater gear range, smoother changes and less maintenance
- Rock Shox front suspension forks with adjustment and lockout instead of Zoom Forks
- Rear Air Shock
- Smart LCD control panel with 5 power levels and distance management – speed, trip distance.
These upgrades are in addition to the following great standard features
- Front and rear suspension making it ideal for both on and off-road riding
- Tektro disc brakes front and back with electric motor cut-off function for additional safety
- Velo Air seat – wide and extremely comfortable making for a great ride
- Our unique mid-drive motor that works with the gears to provide improved hill climbing ability and better battery performance
- Raised handlebar height to provide a more upright riding position for those who prefer that. Otherwise simply adjust it back down.
- Integrated front and rear lighting
- Built in rear rack suitable for attaching pannier bags or baskets to carry those extra items.
A fantastic all round bike suitable for commuting and extended recreational on-road and off-road riding.
The current 250W Legislation states that electric bikes must be speed limited to 25 kph under pedal assist mode and 6 kph under twist throttle mode. If you plan on riding your ASEAKO electric bike off road, then you will be able to disable the speed limiter which will then allow you to reach speeds of approx 32kmh with a small amount of assistance from the rider in pedal assist mode.
Range of 45 – 60km is the expected range, depending on terrain. This is based on using “Medium” power assist mode. If a lower level of “power assist” is used then your riding range can increase significantly.
250 watt brushless high torque crank motor
Samsung 36V 10Ah Advanced Lithium Ion Technology© Quick release
Upgrade to a 15aH Battery is available subject to stock
Your bicycle will come with a 240V “Smart Charger” which allows you to charge you battery while it is either attached to the bike, or you can remove your battery and charge it anywhere you like. Once the charge light turns from red to green, your battery is fully charged. Once the green fully charged light comes on, your charger will stop charging your battery.
Pedelec System Engages the motor when the rider starts to pedal, the motor stops assisting when the rider stops pedaling, or when the brakes are applied. There are 5 levels of power assistance managed via our Smart LCD control panel with power and distance management – speed, trip distance.
The Twist Throttle is located on the left hand grip. This allows you to keep your feet stationary and just ride using the twist throttle. Please note that 250W speed restrictions apply for throttle control, as per the information above under the “SPEED” heading.
Rock Shox XC28TK
NuVinci 380 Continuously Variable Drive
NuVinci Twist Shifter
Tektro Disc Brakes Front and Rear with automatic motor shut-off sensor for additional safety
26 inch HJC DA300
Integrated Front & Rear LED’s
28.5kg (24.5kg without Battery)
|Optional Battery Upgrade|
10ah Samsung Battery – Included, 15ah Samsung Battery – add $250
|Frame Size & Colour|
Large Frame All Black, Large Frame White / Red, Standard Frame All Black, Standard Frame All White