ASEAKO 250W AVENTI II ELECTRIC BIKE NuVinci Optimised
The Aseako Aventi II offers a unique upgrade on our standard Aseako Alto model. A front suspension semi-step thru design it is easy to get on and off, provides a very comfortable ride and looks great. The Aventi II maintains all of the key features of the Aseako Alto but with some really nice upgrades. –
- NuVinci 380 Continuously variable gear drive instead of the standard 8 speed Shimano external gears offering smoother changes and less maintenance
- Rock Shox front suspension forks with adjustment and lockout instead of Zoom Forks
- Smart LCD control panel with 5 power levels and distance management – speed, trip distance.
These upgrades are in addition to the following great standard features
- Front and rear suspension making it ideal for both on and off-road riding
- Tektro disc brakes front and back with electric motor cut-off function for additional safety
- Velo Air seat – wide and extremely comfortable making for a great ride
- Our unique mid-drive motor that works with the gears to provide improved hill climbing ability and better battery performance
- Raised handlebar height to provide a more upright riding position for those who prefer that. Otherwise simply adjust it back down.
- Integrated front and rear lighting
- Built in rear rack suitable for attaching pannier bags or baskets to carry those extra items.
For those looking for an easy to ride e-bike with smoother better gear management and improved suspension options, the Aseako Aventi II is a excellent choice.
The current 250W Legislation states that electric bikes must be speed limited to 25 kph under pedal assist mode and 6 kph under twist throttle mode. If you plan on riding your ASEAKO bike off road, then you will be able to disable the speed limiter which will then allow you to reach speeds of approx 32 kmh with a small amount of assistance from the rider in pedal assist mode.
Range of 45 – 60 km is the expected range, depending on terrain. This is based on using “Medium” power assist mode. If a lower level of “power assist” is used then your battery capacity can be increased significantly.
250 watt brushless high torque crank motor
Samsung 36V 10Ah Advanced Lithium Ion Technology© Quick release
Your bicycle will come with a 240V “Smart Charger” which allows you to charge your battery while it is either attached to the bike, or you can remove your battery and charge it anywhere you like. Once the charge light turns from red to green, your battery is fully charged. Once the green fully charged light comes on, your charger will stop charging your battery.
Pedal Assist System Engages the motor when the rider starts to pedal, the motor stops assisting when the rider stops pedaling, or when the brakes are applied. There are 3 levels of power assistance: Low, Med & High.
The Twist Throttle is located on the left hand grip. This means that you can keep your feet stationary and just ride using the twist throttle. Please note that 250W speed restrictions apply for throttle control, as per the information above under the “SPEED” heading.
Rock Shox XC28TK
NuVinci 380 Continuously Variable Drive
NuVinci Twist Shifter
Tektro Disc Brakes Front and Rear with automatic motor cut off sensor for additional safety
26 inch HJC DA300
Integrated Front & Rear LED’s
28kg (24.5kg without Battery)
|Optional Battery Upgrade|
10ah Samsung Battery – Included, 15ah Samsung Battery – add $250