ASEAKO ELECTRIC BIKE – WARRANTY
ASEAKO Electric Bikes is proud to offer the ASEAKO & ZOCO Electric Bicycles for sale throughout Australia. Our business is founded upon quality products and exceptional customer service, which will continue years after your purchase. That is our promise to you.
We offer complete peace of mind with every purchase and can supply parts and accessories after your warranty expires via our website, or on request.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ASEAKO Electric Bikes provides a 12-month PARTS & LABOUR warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, controller and motor assembly.
- The warranty period starts from date of purchase.
- Warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear, user negligence, misuse or abuse, accident, fire of malicious damage by a third party or corrosion of parts. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions, or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, accidents, or other improper use.
- Repairs or replacement parts required where the above mentioned is evident to have contributed to a component failure, will not be covered under warranty
- Other exclusions include, but are not limited to, damage inflicted by outer force, intervention by unauthorised parties, incorrect handling of the product, non-compliance of the operating instructions and commercial use.
- In the event that a fault does arise the following process will need to be followed:
- Contact ASEAKO Electric Bikes (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly with a detailed and accurate description of the fault and/or symptoms being experienced to assist ASEAKO in efficiently diagnosing the problem.
- Once reported, customers must comply with directions from ASEAKO Electric Bike staff in relation to troubleshooting the reported issues to enable resolution. This may include the supply of photos or other supporting information to assist diagnosis.
- Where possible and practical the customer may be required to assist in replacing faulty parts. If however this is not practical and the bicycle requires more technical attention, ASEAKO will work with the customer to arrange an appointment at a local bike shop or other appropriate service supplier to investigate and resolve the issue. In the case of no suitable service agent being available, ASEAKO will work with customer to arrange shipping of relevant parts to an official ASEAKO service centre for repair.
- Under warranty, ASEAKO Electric Bikes will cover the cost of freight for replacement parts to the customer or allocated service centre subject to clause.
- ASEAKO Electric Bikes reserves the right to seek reimbursement for freight and labour costs where the ASEAKO E-Bike (parts) is found to be in good and working condition, without issue.
- Customer will be responsible to provide own packaging at own cost to enable safe transit – parts from the ASEAKO E-Bike must be protected at all times during the transit, so please prepare the package carefully and safely. Failure to package the parts properly could cause further damage in transit, and cause further disruptions to the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover any personal injuries, damage to or failure of the product or any other losses due to accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, normal wear, improper assembly or improper maintenance. In no event shall ASEAKO Electric Bikes be responsible for direct, incidental or consequential damages, including, and without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability, or any other theory.
- This warranty is extended to the original owner only and does not cover any defect, malfunction or failure, which does not conform to the limited warranty aforementioned.
- Limited Remedy: Unless otherwise provided, the sole remedy under the above warranty, or any implied warranty, is limited to the replacement of defective components and parts at the sole discretion of ASEAKO Electric Bikes along with labour costs associated with warranty replacements/repairs.
- ASEAKO Electric Bikes make no other warranties, express or implied, other than those specific warranties stated above which are limited in duration.
- All warranties are void if the electric bike is used for other than normal activities, or outside of recommended parameters including but not limited to exceeding the maximum recommended rider weight of 130kg, failing to follow the owner’s manual or using the electric bicycle in unapproved commercial activities or in competitive events, and training for such activities or events.